Focus Home Interactive is a French publisher based in Paris, France. Known for the quality, diversity and originality of its catalogue, Focus has published and distributed original titles that have become benchmark titles worldwide, available both in store and for download across the world. Focus publishes games on all major platforms, consoles and PC. The publisher's catalogue will get even richer the coming months with eagerly awaited games.
Focus Home Interactive is looking for an experienced Videogame Line Producer to be heavily involved in the development and production for future titles.
Our new talent will work with our growing and dynamic team on exciting and acclaimed projects for coming years on PC and consoles, such as Vampyr, The Surge, Farming Simulator, Call of Cthulhu, Gamesworkshop franchises and currently unannounced very cool projects.
- Be in charge of the production of projects by being the main contact with the studios from preproduction to release
- Contributing to improve the quality of our games and the productivity of our teams by making recommendations for improvements to game-design and production pipelines
- Manage developments priorities
- Acting as the "spokesperson" to various parties on behalf of the games you manage
- Developing and maintaining schedules and budgets by ensuring timely delivery of deliverables
- Interact closely with our sales and marketing teams
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven skills in project management
- Up to date with newly launched games on PC and consoles
- Capable of understanding the qualities of games and their mechanics
- Mastery of the production processes on the developer side from concept to release, including consoles specificities
- Able to give creative input supporting the studio's vision
- Skills in game design, UI/UX, and good understanding of the technical part of videogame development
- Ability to work independently as part of a team
- Professional English proficiency
CV, cover letter, website or portfolio.
TYPE OF CONTRACT
- Long term CDD or CDI according to profile.
- Attractive and complete compensation package including employee profit sharing
Pour postuler, envoyez CV et lettre de motivation à : JoinProdTeam@focus-home.com